Love to dance? Always wanted to be a dancer? Or just simply a fan of dance even though you just can’t get your hands and feet coordinated? Then you’ve GOT to catch Battle Of The Year and experience what it’s like to form your own dream team!
Synopsis: Battle of the Year is an international dance crew tournament that attracts all the best teams from around the world, but the Americans haven’t won in fifteen years.
Los Angeles Hip Hop mogul Dante (Alonso) wants to put the country that started the Sport back on top. He enlists his hard-luck friend Blake (Holloway), who was a championship basketball coach, to coach his team.
Armed with the theory that the right coach can make any team champions, they assemble a dream team of all the best dancers across the country.
With only three months until Battle of the Year, Blake has to use every tactic he knows to get twelve talented individuals to come together as a team if they’re going to bring the Trophy back to America where it started.
Watch the trailer below for a sneak preview of what you can expect from Battle Of The Year!
Battle Of The Year opens in cinemas 5 December 2013.
Thanks to Sony Pictures, Churp Churp is giving away 50 pairs of passes for you to watch Battle Of The Year. Details of the #Churpremiere are as below:
#Churpremiere – Battle Of The Year
Date: 3 December 2013 (Tuesday)
Time: 7.00PM Venue: Cathay Cineleisure (TBC)
To win yourself a pair of tickets to the #Churpremiere of Battle Of The Year, simply
1. Take a video of your dance moves
2. Upload the video to Instagram
3. Include the keywords #BOTY, #ChurpSG and @ChurpSG
Contest ends on the 29 November 2013, 1200 hrs.
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to residents in Singapore only.
2) To participate, you are required to post a video of your dance moves onto Instagram and include the keywords #BOTY, #ChurpSG and @ChurpSG. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Instagram profiles with updates that are not traceable by Churp Churp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via Instagram to winners by 29th November (Friday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 1st December 2013 (Sunday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) Churp Churp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.