This Chinese New Year, we’re bringing you guys to the movies for the screening of “We Not Naughty”! This will be our very first #ChurpOut event of the year!
Many of us will still remember the popular Singaporean comedy film about the lives, struggles, and adventures of three Primary 6 pupils who are placed in the academically inferior EM3 stream in “I Not Stupid” when it first showed in 2002.
This time round, Jack Neo comes back with yet another movie set in Singapore’s current society, which examines the problems faced by parents with their rebellious children.
Here’s a look at the trailer of the movie before you catch it this Chinese New Year!
Don’t get all excited about the movie yet! Wait till you get to watch it alongside us as well as the casts from the movie!
We will be giving out limited pairs of passes to the movie so be sure to grab them fast!
Casts of the movie will also be catching the movie with us!
Date: 26th January, 2012 (Thurs)
Venue: Golden Village Marina Square
Rating: Parental Guidance
How to win passes to the screening?
1. Follow @ChurpSG on twitter now!
2. Look out for our tweets on “We Not Naughty” and retweet them out to your friends!
*Contest ends January 25th 2012 at 12PM (Wed) and winners will be announced via Churp Churp SG blog and our Twitter.
Invites sent out via emails by January 25th 2012 at 6PM (Wed). We will require confirmation of attendance through email by January 25th 2012 at 1159PM (Wed). For winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline we’ll be giving others a chance!
There’s all that you’ll need to do to win a pair of passes to catch “We Not Naughty” this Chinese New Year!
Do look through our Terms & Conditions before participation.
Can’t wait to catch this movie with you guys!
Have an awesome Chinese New Year everyone!
Terms & Conditions
1) Priority is given to existing ChurpChurp members and/or followers of @ChurpSG
2) To participate, Churpers are required to Retweet us.
3) Protected tweets that not traceable by Churp Churp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) Churp Churp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.